Java Coding StandardsA bibliography by Ray Ontko
- Code Conventions for the Java Programming Language, by Sun Microsystems, Inc.
- Draft Java Coding Standard, by Doug Lea
- Coding Standards for Java, by Scott W. Ambler
- Coding Conventions for C++ and Java Applications, by Macadamian
- Java Programming Style Guidelines, by Geotechnical Software Services
- The Infospheres Java Coding Standard, by members of the Infospheres team at Caltech.
Edited by Joseph Kiniry (email@example.com) and Daniel M. Zimmerman (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- ChiMu OO and Java Development: Guidelines and Resources, by Mark Fussell
- Java Beans Coding Guidelines, by Jacques
- A Programming Style for Java, by Paul Haahr
Please send corrections, suggestions, complaints, and enhancements to Ray Ontko (email@example.com).
- Javadoc Tool Home Page, by Sun Microsystems, Inc.
- SwTech > Java > Java Coding Standards
- Open Directory Project > Computers > Programming > Languages > Java > Coding Standards
- Java Coding Standards, by Jukka Viljamaa, Department of Computer Science, University of Helsinki
- CodeCompanion, by Jens Gustavsson, Jenssoft. A program to help Java programmers adhere to standards and good coding practices. The "rules" section of the user guide is particularly interesting. It lists coding conventions for which the software checks and the justifications for their inclusion in a typical set of coding conventions.
|Copyright © 2000, 2003, Ray Ontko & Co.||Last updated: Thursday, June 14, 2012|