Josie Report Portal
The Josie™ report portal is a Java-based, open, scalable, internationalized, enterprise-class report portal.
- Allows users to run report programs
- Allows users to view report output
- Reports are organized into categories (folders)
- User- and role-based security for categories, reports, and output
- Reports may be initiated manually, on a schedule, or triggered by external events
- Allows custom report parameter screens with multiple pages if needed
- Allows users to save parameter sets for later use
- Java-based: written entirely in Java as deployable web application (.war) file.
- Open: based on open standards and compatible with a variety of application servers (e.g., WebSphere Application Server, Apache Tomcat) and databases (e.g., Oracle, Postgresql).
- Scalable: Multiple instances of the front-end interface and back-end execution engine can be deployed to achieve performance and availability goals.
- Internationalized: All user-facing components are designed from the ground up to support internationalization.
- Enterprise-class: Integration with external database, authentication, authorization, and scheduling is an essential design-consideration for all components.
For more information about our products, please contact Ray Ontko (email@example.com), phone (765)935-4283.
|Copyright © 2006 - 2008, Ray Ontko & Co.||Last updated: Monday, March 31, 2008|