csv.sqhAuthor: Ray Ontko (firstname.lastname@example.org)
csv.sqh is a collection of SQR library routines which facilitate reading and writing comma-separated, variable-length (CSV) files. CSV files are often used as a form of data exchange between applications, and are readily loaded into spreadsheet programs like Microsoft Excel.
csv.sqh is freely distributable as long as the original copyright notice is kept and the source code is provided. For the legal language, see COPYING.TXT.
Comments, suggestions, bug reports are always welcomed. If you use csv.sqh and like it, send me a postcard.
- This is the library of routines. Included are csv_get_field, csv_set_string, csv_add_string, csv_set_number, and csv_add_number.
- A text file containing the documentation for each of the routines.
- A demonstration program which reads a .csv file and inserts records into a table.
- A demonstration program which reads data from a table and writes a .csv file.
- A sample .csv file.
- Instructions for the csv.sqh library and utilities.
- Copyright notice (GNU General Public License).
Page maintainer: Ray Ontko (email@example.com)
|Copyright © 1999, Ray Ontko & Co.||Last updated: Tuesday, February 27, 2007|