config.sqhAuthor: Eric Dimick Eastman
config.sqh is a collection of procedures which set, unset, find, load and save name, value pairs. This is a convient way of storing configuration information for some SQR programs.
config.sqh is freely distributable as long as the original copyright notice is kept and the source code is provided. For the legal language, see COPYING.TXT.
Comments, suggestions, bug reports are always welcomed. If you use csv.sqh and like it, send me a postcard.
- This is the library of routines. Included are config_find, config_set, config_load and config_save.
- A text file containing the documentation for each of the routines.
- A simple example program. Show loading, finding, setting, and saving values.
- An example configuration file used by example_config.sqr
- Instructions for the config.sqh library
- Copyright notice (GNU General Public License).
Page maintainer: Eric Dimick Eastman
|Copyright © 1999, Ray Ontko & Co.||Last updated: Friday, October 26, 2007|