Josie Report PortalThe Josie™ report portal is a Java-based, open, scalable, internationalized, enterprise-class report portal.
Oracle Business Intelligence Suite / Hyperion Performance Suite LibraryOracle Business Intelligence Suite (formerly Hyperion Performance Suite, Brio Portal, and ReportMart) is a web based information repository/retrieval system that allows static information or dynamic reports to be accessed (with security) across your intranet or the internet, with only a web browser installed on the client machine.
It is a scalable, distributable solution that's been certified 100% Java compliant. It can publish reports generated by any application, including Hyperion/Brio's SQR reporting language.
It is developed and marketed by Oracle (who acquired Hyperion Solutions, who acquired Brio Software).
UtilitiesWe also develop utilities for Portal implementation projects.
- SPECT: a Java utility which provides a simple text-based command file interface to the Java ONE/API calls needed to configure and populate a Brio Portal repository.
DocumentsIn an effort to gather Portal resources and reduce duplication of effort, we have gathered together a few (hopefully) useful documents.
- Don's Top n Suggested Enhancements for Brio Portal/ReportMart
- Trouble Shooting Brio Portal/ReportMart beyond the Docs
PresentationsHere are some presentations we've given on Portal-related topics:
- How you can use the Brio Portal Java API without learning JAVA, presented May 16, 2000 at Insight2000. (PowerPoint file)
- Brio Portal Implementation at the IMF, presented May 9, 2001 at BMAUG. (web page)
Electronic Mailing ListVisit the RM Users Archives page for additional information about Brio Portal/ReportMart.
Join the electronic mailing list, RM-USERS, if you'd like to be able to ask and answer questions online about Brio Portal/ReportMart.
|Copyright © 1999 - 2008, Ray Ontko & Co.||Last updated: Monday, March 31, 2008|